WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Watkins Sponsoring Challenge

littlescotia
01-26-2011, 05:20 AM
According to the email we recieved yesterday, in the sponsorship challenge that's happening right now, the Associates in the lead are all Managers (and high ranking ones at that.) They've sponsored 4 this month.

I've sponsored 2 this month. Let's say I manage to sponsor 5 this month, would I still outrank those top level managers? I'm just curious if anyone knows.

Lori

P.S. Did you notice how many on that list were Summit Group members? Woot!

littlescotia
01-27-2011, 08:20 AM
I'm helping a third lady start her home business today. I wonder if there are two more people out there who are ready to start a business? :)

I would just have to giggle if I out-sponsored some of the high ranking managers out there ;)

Goals are good.

Lori

The Watkins Man
01-27-2011, 11:49 AM
Hi Lori

Your not a manager yet?

blessings...
Douglas Adams

littlescotia
01-28-2011, 05:21 AM
Doug -
Not yet! I touched it one month in summer, but then everything fell off.
I've got a bunch of motivated new team members, and I'm helping them with everything I've learned in the last year, so 2011 will be the year!

How long have you been manager?

Lori

The Watkins Man
01-28-2011, 07:38 AM
Good luck Lori

blessings...
Douglas Adams

littlescotia
01-29-2011, 08:12 AM
Well, I sent out 200 emails to leads that are in my que yesterday (people that have asked for more information). I got one immediate positive response, about 10 that the emails bounced (oh, I hate that.) and today while I'm cleaning for my Watkins house party, I'll be checking my email and making phone calls to other positive responses.

With all the positive training I've had this month, I'm very eager and energized. Funny how surrounding yourself with knowledge and learning gives a person such strong conviction. Enough to break through barriers!

Ok, just had to share. Wahm is on my rounds of morning visits. :)

Right before dishes and dusting. lol.

Lori

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1