WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Show Product

Kenelli
01-25-2011, 11:27 AM
What's your recommendation on a good amount of product to have on hand if doing an expo or craft show? I'm looking into doing a one day show and want to be sure to have enough product on hand to both display and to sell.

Thanks in advance!
Kenitra

AprilAnn
02-05-2011, 07:56 AM
If its a small show I usually have 1 of each plugin and midsize warmer and just a few full-size (nuetral ones or top sellers) I usually don't sell alot of the full-size ones at small fairs. A good amount of bars in each category and I package my room sprays/matching scent circles in little bags and sell them as a set for $10. (These go over big) Good Luck!

Lexilou
02-06-2011, 03:28 PM
I myself do not have any cash and carry when I do events. I have a display only and take my baskets to get basket parties and bookings for home parties. I would much rather sell to more people from a basket party or home party than sell to just a few people here and there from a one day show. I basically do the shows to let them know about Scentsy and show them the products. That is just what I do, One of the things I like about this company is that you DON'T have to have inventory. If they really want the product they don't mind waiting for their order to come in. Good Luck!!

Kenelli
02-08-2011, 11:09 AM
I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. Also, thank you for the well wishes. Knowing how others run their businesses is helpful to me since I'm a newbie.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1