WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Shades of Green

kelfr25
01-20-2011, 03:43 PM
Ok, so I got my Celtic Knot warmer and the Shades of Green in today, and I'm all stuffed up and can't smell it! From what I can tell, I'm going to like it, but I'm disappointed that I can't really smell it. :( The warmer is very pretty, though.

I really like the new party testers, though. Very nice.

Kelly Harvey
01-20-2011, 07:36 PM
I can't wait to get the new party testers!

lrstith
01-21-2011, 05:02 AM
Yes!! The new party testers are great!!! It will be so much easier toting them around for home parties!!! Thank you Scentsy!!

motherof6blessings
01-21-2011, 11:15 AM
I can't decided if I am going ot buy all new ones or just the transition ones. Hmmmmmm

brendal
01-21-2011, 04:14 PM
I'll be making testers. Kosmetech (sp?) offers 10 gram containers in bulk at an awesome price. The old basket testers are in 10 gram containers and I prefer their size. The new party testers are 20 gram containers so I'll just purchase some of those and make testers with my old PTs and buy bars for new ones. I also want to be able to label them so they are easy to read. The mini-testers are so difficult to open and read.

Shades of Green is awesome in my opinion! I made samples with my brick and sold all six bars at work today and yesterday. I think it's going to be a hit.

bcylab
01-21-2011, 11:01 PM
I am liking the scent.

Lexilou
01-22-2011, 09:35 AM
I really like the Shades of Green scent. It's very Springy, makes me look forward to getting rid of all this snow!

VeggieGirl84
01-31-2011, 06:46 AM
My husband and I LOVE Shades of Green. It is going to be an awesome scent for Spring (and beyond)!

And of course, as an Irish-American....I'm all about the Celtic warmer

Kate31
02-04-2011, 01:27 PM
It's very spring-y!
It reminds me a little of all the green Scentsy I have, hence the name!
Cucumber lime, Green Tea Smoothie, all rolled into one.
I don't care much for either of those singly, but mixed in this new scent of the monht, it's actually really good!!!

perfect-scents
02-17-2011, 03:02 PM
I wasn't sure I'd like this scent when it was first announced but I am really liking this one a lot!

Definately ready to start getting my spring scents going:)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1