WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

The Watkins Man
01-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Free E-Associate Web Package

All new Associates who join in January will have the opportunity to try Watkins E-Associate web package for three months at no charge. What a great way to get your prospect's business off to a great start. In today's business age, websites are essential in promoting and creating awareness for your business. If you want to be taken seriously and project a professional business image, then Watkins E-Associate Web Package is a must.

For the new Associates you sponsor in January, Watkins will waive the $64.95 web set-up fee. Additionally, Watkins will pick up the monthly web-hosting fee* ($19.95 per month) for the first three months (value of $59.85), giving new Associates until April to decide if the E-Associate package is right for them before having to pay a cent. That's a total value/savings of $124.80 if they begin their Watkins business in January.

New Associates who order the Watkinize Your Home Assortment in January will receive an additional 3 months FREE maintenance giving them until July FREE.

*Unless an Associate cancels before April 21, 2011, a monthly web host/maintenance fee of $19.95 will be charged for May maintenance.

Here's what the E-Associate Web Package provides:

A customizable, personal web site which stands as the entry point for your customers, prospects and downline to WatkinsOnline.com.
A place to post public stories for your customers and prospects, plus private stories for your downline team.
All customers and prospects coming through your site have your Associate information pre-filled in all shopping and sign-up screens.
A fully-functional e-mail with a WatkinsOnline.com address and access to reports and account information including real-time volume queries

This is a copy of the e-mail i recieved from Watkins!

blessings...
Douglas Adams

littlescotia
01-19-2011, 03:22 PM
I"m pretty excited about it too! It's a great deal to try out the website, without putting out $125 just to see if you like it.

It's also a great time of year to get started, which is a double bonus :)

bianca5454
01-19-2011, 04:45 PM
Yes, it's an awesome offer! A great way to jump start your Watkins biz.

Thanks for posting it! Because of the offer, biz has been picking up and I haven't had a chance to pop in here!

Way to go Watkins! :)

littlescotia
01-21-2011, 11:20 AM
Bianca, I hear ya!

I've sponsored a few ladies this month (with some extra training I've been taking, I'm getting lots of new prospects.) A lady came in today that was a total surprise. I have no idea where she found me! I love introducing myself to new associates that start that way, to find out WHERE they came from!

Sometimes I need to remind myself to BREATHE. (You probably saw that on my facebook this week. hahaha.)

Lori

bianca5454
01-22-2011, 08:57 AM
Keep on keepin on! That is where she came from! Something you did six months ago or so is where she came from. It's all about planting those seeds. In time, they come back. Your efforts are paying off - building momentum!

Whoo Hoo! Way to go Lori! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1