WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hello! I am a NEW Consultant!!!

msluck02
01-17-2011, 07:23 AM
Hello!!! I am super excited to start my TS business!!! I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys Stephen is 5 and Jacob is 2. Living in South East Michigan. I have done direct selling in the past (Tupperware and Mary Kay) they were not for me... I don't wear alot of makeup and you can only have so many bowls. So I was doing a craft show and I seen a TS and she was explaning some things to me about TS and here I am!! I just signed up Saturday, my party is on Jan 28. I am planning on going to the "tour" next month. I look forward to talking to you all!:)

TSbyKristina
01-17-2011, 10:10 AM
Welcome aboard!!! I wish you much success! Enjoy your Blast Off Party! It sounds like you are ready and raring to go! It has been an AWESOME experience for me, and I wish you all the same!

Kristina

TastefullyMI
01-19-2011, 07:59 AM
How cool! If you're going to Dearborn Tastefully Simple on Tour, you'll have to say "hi." It's a pleasure to welcome to you to the company and our board. Who's your sponsor? I might know her.

msluck02
01-20-2011, 05:25 AM
Hi! My sponser is Jackie Packer. I am going to the Dearborn Tour, so I will try and say Hi!!!

TastefullyMI
01-20-2011, 10:49 AM
I love Jackie! She's a TOTAL doll so your on my team as well! How fabulous. Yea, we'll have to meet. I'll make sure of that. :)

TastefullyMI
01-23-2011, 07:30 AM
Good luck with your first party this week! My newest team member Rachel is kicking her business off tomorrow night. Wishing you all the best and keep planning that "Party to Success!" The free supplies are fabulous. :)

shopcandlespa
01-26-2011, 11:17 AM
Congratulations on your new business! TS is amazing, you're in good company here! I'm from SE Michigan too :o)

We also have a local Direct Selling Women's Alliance chapter where you can network with others in this industry! Jennifer (TastefullyMI - started our chapter about 3yrs ago or so; she's amazing!!! - Hi Jen!) You can PM either she or I for more info if you are interested.

TastefullyMI
01-29-2011, 01:33 PM
I hear you might be coming to my Success Event on Monday night! Very cool. Can't wait to see Jackie and meet you. I love when I actually get to meet WAHM'ers face to face. It's so fun!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1