WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Order Question?

luvnhim
01-16-2011, 12:09 PM
I placed an order online and was wondering, is there a way I can track my order? I just placed it on 01/10/11, but just was trying to see when to expect it?

Thanks in advance! :D

kelfr25
01-16-2011, 02:43 PM
There should be a tracking number that came with your receipt. It's been a while since I ordered as a customer and not a consultant. If you didn't get one, you might check with the consultant you ordered from.

Kelly Harvey
01-16-2011, 08:27 PM
Just ask your consultant- it is super easy for her to find on her workstation and she can even give you the tracking #

luvnhim
01-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Thanks ladies!! I emailed my consultant & she helped me right away! And the best part, I got my order today.. YAY!!! :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1