WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : SOAR Cruise!

blingslinger
01-15-2011, 05:56 PM
Okay ladies...let me just tell you, this company is AMAZING! I earned the SOAR cruise this year and just got back....it exceeded all my expectations. Lobster dinners, fantastic gifts, and just plain fun. Hope to see some of you next year on SOAR!

Who wants to go to Puerto Rico with me next year :) Time to get to work!

SterlingGirl1972
01-17-2011, 04:58 PM
OMG, I heard it was fun. What were some of the gifts and what was the jewelry given??

I earned Puerto Rico and can't wait!!!!

blingslinger
01-23-2011, 09:29 PM
CONGRATS!!! Puerto Rico will be awesome!

Gifts...let's see...we got beautiful beach towels with the Silpada Logo, snorkels, underwater cameras, fruit platters one night, and chocolates another night! The upgrade jewelry was a gorgeous necklace and charm. They're giving out charms from now on!

They really treat us very well. It was an amazing experience! Can't wait for next year :)

blingslinger
03-10-2011, 10:26 AM
For those of you who were curious...here's a video from the SOAR cruise. Dang, we are a FUN bunch of gals, LOL:

YouTube - Silpada Designs SOAR 2011 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha4w2H57B5Q)

Enjoy ;)

gkoinski
03-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Saw the video the other day and I thought how I really wanted part of this! Silpada's culture is really 2nd to none! :D Love the energy & feeling of sisterhood! A real 'girlfriend' business!

Focusing on Puerto Rico!