WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

rep4ch
01-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Home Décor (Affordable & Stylish!)
Pottery (High quality w/o the excessive price tag!)
Soy Candles (Clean burn!)
Palm Wax Wooden Ember Candles (Clean burn + wick “crackles” like a cozy fireplace!)
SCENTS OF HOME Fragrance Warmers (NEW! Use with our unique “no-spill” fragrance gel!)
Gourmet Food (Cookies, cakes, brownies, dips, OH MY!)
And much, much, more!!!

Click HERE to SHOP ONLINE now from my SPRING 2011 Launch Party!!! (http://www.celebratinghome.com/parties/dawnlalli147561/)
Check out my TREASURE CHEST for some really GREAT DEAL$!!!

>>>Bonus Buys: With a $35 purchase you can choose ANY of the following $25 retail products for ONLY $9.75

VERANDA HOME DIP SET (Ceramic Bowl & Spreader)
BERRY BLOSSOM CANDLE (Red Ceramic Holder w/ Apple scented 3 wick Candle)
LOVE (Mixed Media Wall Art)

Super Bonus Buys: With a $55 purchase you can choose ANY of the following $75 retail products for ONLY $19.75
SIMPLY ORGANIZED STORAGE TRUNKS (Set of 2 – Sisal Rope over frame)
BANKSTON BEVERAGE SERVER (Featured on our Spring 2011 Cover – Embossed Glass rests on a metal server with Fleur Di Les motif)

Shipping on all CH products is very affordable and costs $5 to $6 for most items (slightly more for heavy/bulky items)

Thank you for supporting a fellow WAHM!

Hugs!!!

rep4ch
01-20-2011, 07:11 AM
Party is open for online orders until 1/31/11
;) Thank you for your consideration!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1