WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Back From Leadership Cruise...

imamomagain
01-14-2011, 07:52 AM
Well, sitting in the airport waiting to board the plane. :)
What an amazing company we have here! The trip was wonderful, the friends, food and connecting with other Leaders was such a treat. I'm so happy that 3 of my Directors were able to join me on this trip and can't wait to see how many join us for the Disney Trip!!

We got to get sneak peeks at some of the new Warmers and Scents. I'm very excited about them and think they will sell well. The announcement about expanding into other countries is VERY exciting news too!! People in the UK & Germany can get in and build a fantastic business! It will be a soft-launch, meaning they won't have everything, but it's a start.

The trip was something I needed and we had lots of down-time to explore or just relax. Now I am ready to get back to business and help my team have a wonderful 2011!

lrstith
01-14-2011, 06:20 PM
Welcome back my friend!!! I sure hate that I didn't get to go on the cruise and get to see everyone! I can't wait to talk to you more about the trip!!

NatalieE
01-15-2011, 12:09 PM
Glad you had such a wonderful time. Scentsy really is the BEST!

bcylab
01-15-2011, 02:37 PM
Welcome back Lisa, glad yo uhad a great time. Some day I just might be there.

Lexilou
01-17-2011, 05:03 PM
I'm so glad you had fun, you deserve it! I can't wait to find out all the details. It really is a great company, and I am so glad to be a part of it all.

Kelly Harvey
01-18-2011, 08:08 AM
Awesome! I can't wait to see the new stuff:)

Candles4Moms.com
01-18-2011, 11:56 AM
Wow! That is the word that comes to mind when I think about the Scentsy Leadership Cruise I just returned from. Networking with so many Scentsy Leaders was inspiring! I can't wait to help bless more people's lives by sharing this incredible opportunity that Scentsy offers!

Heather Llanes
Scentsy Independent Director
www.Candles4Moms.com (http://www.Candles4Moms.com)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1