WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Website question

momtoaiden
01-13-2011, 07:17 PM
Hello,

When you sign up for TS connect for the website....is that a website that you can give out to customers to order from?

I had given it to a couple friends, and one did end up placing an order, however she received a 30% consultant discount.

Is that website just for me to order from?

I'm confused!

Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated!

TSbyKristina
01-13-2011, 07:55 PM
It sounds like you are giving them your consultant website to order from. You should have a link that looks like this:

www.tastefullysimple.com/web/kambrulavage (http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/kambrulavage)

The ending is your first initial then last name. When you go into the Online Marketing, then TS Connected Marketing Suite, Customize Website. At the top of the screen will be the website that your clients will order from.

Good Luck, hope it helps!
Kristina

momtoaiden
01-14-2011, 07:31 AM
Thank you!

The website I did give them was Tastefully Simple - Home (http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lschill)
When I enter that into webpage, it brings up the TS site, and says 'your Consultant is: LaVon Schill'

Is that not the right web address to give them then?
I followed the directions you gave, and that's the same web address it says that my website is.

Where do you find what my Consultant website is?

Thanks again for the info!

TSbyKristina
01-14-2011, 11:49 AM
That is the website address to give them! It worked beautifully for me!

Kristina

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1