WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just Joined

ItMakesScents4U
01-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Hi,

My name is Pat and I just joined Scentsy, I am so excited to get started!!

I know I'll have many questions in the future but for now I was wondering what methods you use to "Introduce" Scentsy? Do you just ask if they like candles and go from there?

Thanks,
Pat

lrstith
01-10-2011, 09:53 PM
Congrats Pat!!! You are going to LOVE Scentsy!! First off you need to plan a Launch Party and invite everyone you know so you can introduce them to Scentsy. Then I started out by sending out emails to all of my family and friends letting them know and asking if any of them would like to have a Scentsy Party. You can also post about your business on your facebook page if you have one.
Make sure you pass out catalogs and business cards everywhere you go!!!
Good luck and if you have any questions everyone here is very good at helping out.

huskerme
01-11-2011, 09:39 AM
Welcome to Scentsy!!! I agree totally with everything that the post above says--and YES YOU WILL have ALOT of fun with it! I just joined in December and I am about to place an order that will take me to the Certifed Level!--It self itself!
I just talk about it where ever I go, making sure that I have catalogs with me, business cards, and scent samples!
This forum and the scentsy forum are EXCELLENT places to go and get your questions answered, along with some very good tips on how to do your business!
Good luck in you venture and let us know if you have any questions!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1