WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : interested in selling

SWhyte25
01-08-2011, 07:45 PM
I am interested in selling this product. I was wondering though is there away to have a party to waive the start up fee?

shauna_dyer
01-08-2011, 09:05 PM
I know that if you have a party that it will not waive your start up fee, but you can use it as your launch party. Most times consultants cover and exceed their start up fee. The start up kit is not too pricey ($99) and worth over $200. If you have any other questions or concerns, contact me at [email protected]

kelfr25
01-08-2011, 10:39 PM
Shaua is correct. You can't use the party to pay for your kit, but if you talk to your sponsor, you can gather the orders and sign up, then they can help you enter the orders as your first party. On payday, you'll get your first commission.
The kit has been revamped and is now more bang for your buck, too.

LAscents
01-09-2011, 07:24 AM
Payday is on the 10th of each month for all orders placed by the last day of the preceding month. So if you gathered orders, enrolled and entered them on the last day of January, you'd have an electronic deposit by 10 Feb, and would be able to pay off your credit card before the bill would be due.

bcylab
01-09-2011, 11:22 AM
To me the start up fee for the kit is well worth the amount of product you get in it. You could easily get that fee back on your first months pay.

Autumn's Mom
01-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Scentsy does not allow us to promote a party to pay for your start up kit.

What I recommend to my new team members is to join and have your launch party at the end of the month. So lets say January 21st you could join and hold your launch party on the 26th, you normally would have you kit by then. This way you put your orders in by the last day of the month and within 10 days you will get paid on your show. If you had $500 in sales at your launch party it would have paid for your kit.

So basically you are only out the cost of your kit for a few short weeks. Hope this helps, if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to send me a message. Would love to chat with you.
I am interested in selling this product. I was wondering though is there away to have a party to waive the start up fee?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1