WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

TSmom
01-02-2011, 08:21 AM
I just saw it on the website. I plean to sign up this week after I locate a solid upline. If anyone has any recomendations....please PM me.

comforthaven
01-02-2011, 09:18 AM
I just saw it on the website. I plean to sign up this week after I locate a solid upline. If anyone has any recomendations....please PM me.

Hello TSmom,

I sent you a PM.

imamomagain
01-02-2011, 10:05 AM
The new kits are AWESOME!! They really give you everything you could ever need! LOVE the new Party Testers! Makes them even more portable. The addition of the Scentsy Buddy/Scent Pack, Travel Tin & Fragrance Foam are wonderful! What an incredible deal!!

kelfr25
01-02-2011, 10:32 AM
The new kits are AWESOME!! They really give you everything you could ever need! LOVE the new Party Testers! Makes them even more portable. The addition of the Scentsy Buddy/Scent Pack, Travel Tin & Fragrance Foam are wonderful! What an incredible deal!!

I just saw that this morning! I love the testers, and the Buddy is a great addition!
The list on the website doesn't mention a Mid-Size, though.

Demonstration Products

* Full-Size Scentsy Warmer (1)
* Scentsy Buddy (1)
* Scent Pak (1)
* Scentsy Bar (1)
* Room Spray (1)
* Fragrance Foam (1)
* Travel Tin (1)
* Scent Circle (1)
* Light Bulbs (4)

christyvw2004
01-02-2011, 08:44 PM
O how cool is that--you now get a buddy. Great kit for all!

HippieMama
01-03-2011, 02:44 PM
That is a wonderful new kit ~ I love that it now includes a Buddy!

If you are still needing questions answered, I would love to chat. Just send me a message :)

Kate31
01-06-2011, 12:53 PM
How much is the kit and does it include testers? Are the testers smaller this go around?

kelfr25
01-06-2011, 01:03 PM
How much is the kit and does it include testers? Are the testers smaller this go around?

The kit is $99, and includes a set of (80) Party Testers. The testers are slimmer and lighter, and match the style of the mini testers. They've also added a Scentsy Buddy, Scent Pak and Fragrance Foam. Here's a link if you want to check it out: Starter Kit (https://kellirobinson.scentsy.us/scentsy_starter_kit).

scbutterbeans
01-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Congratulations on the new Scentsy Start-Up Kit!! It is beautiful!!

LAscents
01-06-2011, 02:30 PM

They're the same diameter. They did a great deal of testing and found that the scent comes from the circumference, not the depth, so by having testers the same diameter, it shouldn't affect the effectiveness and will not be as cumbersome to tote around.

The downside is that there's less wax so you can no longer make samples and still have wax left to use as testers from the same kit, but as mentioned, the other items now included certainly make up for the loss of wax.

Kate31
01-06-2011, 03:11 PM
They're the same diameter. They did a great deal of testing and found that the scent comes from the circumference, not the depth, so by having testers the same diameter, it shouldn't affect the effectiveness and will not be as cumbersome to tote around.

The downside is that there's less wax so you can no longer make samples and still have wax left to use as testers from the same kit, but as mentioned, the other items now included certainly make up for the loss of wax.

If you sign up before the new catalog switches over - do you get old or new tester scents?

Do you get to choose which design of warmer and which sample bar you want in the kit?

The pig is VERY CUTE!!! :)

kelfr25
01-06-2011, 03:19 PM
You don't get to choose your warmer or scents. It's done randomly. Traditionally, if you sign up in the month before the transition you get both, but we haven't gotten word yet if that's going to happen again.

I love the monkey, lamb and frog. I haven't seen the pig in person yet.

Autumn's Mom
01-06-2011, 06:00 PM
The Kit cost the same price $99 and yes it includes the new testers which are much smaller and easier to carry to your parties. PM me if you have any questions at all. Great kit!

Autumn's Mom
01-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Typically you get both kits if you sign up the month before the new catalog comes out. Great time to sign up because it allows you to still sell from the old catalog typically 10% off and allows you to show and book parties for the new catalog.

You don't get to choose your warmer or scents but honestly you can't go wrong, all the warmers are beautiful!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1