WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Excited to Welcome Rachel!

TastefullyMI
01-02-2011, 06:28 AM
Just wanted to take a moment and welcome Rachel to Tastefully Simple and The Visionaries Team! Rachel actually is someone I met locally but I'm telling her about WAHM (since she's the proud mom of a 2 yo) and having her jump on!

Excited to start the new year with a lovely new woman on the team! :)

TSbyKristina
01-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Welcome Aboard Rachel!

TastefullyMI
01-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Kristina! That's so nice of you!

The Visionaries Team added four new faces today! Fabulous way to begin 2011! :)

TastefullyMI
01-09-2011, 07:42 AM
Rachel is blasting off on the 20th and already has her first segment of Party to Success scheduled. I could not be happier for her! Any advice to pass along with regards to having a great Blast Off?

TSbyKristina
01-09-2011, 08:39 AM
I did my Blast-off party as an Open House. For me, it gave me the ability to talk about the products several times throughout the night, not just in one presentation. It also allowed me to relax and enjoy the experience, and talk with my friends about hosting parties a little bit more!

Also, I can't stress enough, Invite EVERYONE......don't just invite friends and family....my best customers came from my sons' orthodontist office. I didn't invite them to my blast off party, but I should have! (That's what THEY told me!)

Talk it up to people in your circle......have them invite some of their friends. You just never know who is going to be a hostess or recuit....so just keep talking!

Good Luck, and enjoy the ride!
Kristina

TastefullyMI
02-13-2011, 01:16 PM
So excited to share that not only has Rachel earned her first segment of Party to Success BUT she's also earned enough money in her first weeks to write a check back to the family checking account to pay them back for her starter kit AND there's still some money left for a little fun!

Always excited to see those first parties completed and the ability to cut yourself a trure "paycheck" made real.

baystitcher
02-14-2011, 06:24 AM
CONGRATS Rachel, and welcome to TS and WAHM!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1