WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Freezer Meal Collection!

TastefullyMI
12-28-2010, 03:25 AM
Anyone else doing this? Just started to offer it to my clients and shared it with some of my team members yesterday and it's got everyone "buzzing."

So many fun, new things as we head into 2011! I'm geeked! ;)

TSmom
12-28-2010, 05:03 AM
What is the Freezer Meal Collection?

TastefullyMI
12-28-2010, 08:11 AM
A collection of our products along with instructions and labels to make 10 meals in about 2 1/2 hours for 4-6 people for about $120 in ingredients. It's a lot of fun!

gkoinski
12-29-2010, 07:36 AM
Is this in our back office?

sanlab76
12-29-2010, 09:27 AM
Where is this on the website?

TastefullyMI
12-29-2010, 10:02 AM
It's not on HQOL as it's not an "HQ thing." It was started by consultants.

cutecreativity
12-29-2010, 10:13 AM
Sounds very interesting. Is there a flyer? Sounds like an awesome idea!

sanlab76
12-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Do you have this to share with us? I would love to pass this along to my customers!

KristinaD
12-29-2010, 02:59 PM
Oh this sounds awesome, would love to try it myself! :)

LindsayR
12-30-2010, 03:54 AM
Can u post mOre details or email it to mr personally? [email protected]

TastefullyMI
12-30-2010, 06:28 AM
Are any of you guys on your team's My Family sites? I believe most Team Mentors and above have easy access to this information?

LindsayR
12-30-2010, 06:52 AM
I just signed up on Mon, where can I find that site?

TastefullyMI
12-30-2010, 02:41 PM
Lindsay - Just ask your sponsor if she is on her uplines "My Family" site. I believe all the Senior Team Mentors have them and most Lead Team Mentors/Team Mentors do as well so you have to have one of those folks as an upline, even if they're a distant upline.

sanlab76
12-30-2010, 07:20 PM
You can't just share it with us? I thought this site was to share ideas with each other?? There are a lot of us who yes have sponsors but dont necessarily deal with them on a daily/monthly basis. That's why I joined this group....when I worked for Lia Sophia, their WAHM site was the best thing that happened to me because everyone was so helpful regardless of who our sponsor was. Since I joined this group when I signed on with TS, it seems like the answer that keeps coming around is go to your sponsor. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, and I apologize if I am coming across that way....I'm just a little upset that certain ideas are not being shared.....

TastefullyMI
12-30-2010, 07:36 PM
That was not my intention at all. I was just asking if others were using it since to my knowledge it's been around for at least 3 months or so. I didn't even have the papers myself until this week and I didn't want to step on other leaders toes. I guess I was under the mistaken impression that most folks are on team web pages where this information was readily available. I'm sorry if I started something. That was not my intention.

sanlab76
12-31-2010, 07:01 AM
Jennifer - i know that it was probably not your intention and I'm sorry if I came across the wrong way. I came to this site so that we as a "family" can share our ideas with one another.....like party games, ways do a presentation, recipes, and so on. I have gotten a couple good ideas from people here so don't get me wrong....it is a great site. But for the people who have sponsors who we don't communicate with, it's hard to get these kind of things. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have asked to be connected to the My Family site. It's been 5 months now. So anyway, I know it's not your intention....I guess I let my emotions get the best of me.

TastefullyMI
12-31-2010, 09:11 PM
I really do apologize if I added to your frustration. I'm not kidding when I said I was under the assumption that most folks were connected to a team web page and had access to all these "ideas" that float around in "consultant world." I have a couple reasons why I didn't share all the details about some of this stuff. #1 I really didn't want to step on leaders toes if they were excited about sharing something new at their next Success Event or team meeting. #2 Many of these ideas have been around for a bit so when I brought the subject up I thought others may have seen/heard about it. #3 Many of the ideas have 2,3 or 4 papers attached and since there is no way for me to attach them to anything I write here, I'm then having to e-mail them. I have to be honest when I say that I have been in a real pickle in the past when I've offered to e-mail stuff. I had over 100 people request info from me the last time I did it so I pretty much vowed then to give anything I would write (and I didn't write the Freezer Meal goodies) to the Senior Team Mentors to share with their teams and so on. I thought it was the most productive way to give the info in one place and have 100's able to view and use it.

I'm sure this is more than you needed to know but I wanted to articulate to you that adding to your frustration was the last thing I would have wanted to do. I'm sorry your sponsor has been so hard to get a hold of. I promise I'll get you what you've asked for.

gkoinski
01-01-2011, 06:02 PM
My Senior Mentor no longer uses "My Family". I will ask her about the Freezer Meal Collection. Sounds good & wouldn't mind having that.

TastefullyMI
01-02-2011, 06:26 AM
I know some STMT's are migrating to other sites or just providing the information through their newsletters, meetings or online communications. Again, I guess what I thought I knew seemed to be the "norm", isn't.

TastefullyMI
01-20-2011, 10:52 AM
Just wanted to put a "wrap" on this thread and pass on that I sent the info to the gal who was asking for it.

dawnmo
01-20-2011, 11:07 AM
This sounds really cool! I'll have to check with my local distributor to see what she knows about it. Thanks for posting it here, Jennifer!

TastefullyMI
01-21-2011, 01:39 PM
Dawn -
If you can't find it, I would be happy to pass it along. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1