WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Party Booking Question

sdelaries
12-24-2010, 02:21 PM
If someone hosts a party and has...for example 5 bookings from her party, and she goes to each one of those parties...will she receive 5 half priced items...one half priced item for every party she goes to? or is there a limit?

samcleod
12-24-2010, 03:17 PM
She will receive a half priced at each party. There is no limit unless you want to put a time limit on it. For example 4 parties scheduled within 2 weeks and the 5th is 4weeks later. Does that fifth party qualify? Sure unless you stipulate said time limit.

sdelaries
12-25-2010, 03:41 AM
Thank-You!! Just needed to make sure I was understanding it correctly! With that deal it'll be super easy to book parties! :D

NoWickChilly
12-26-2010, 08:09 AM
For the double 1/2 priced items in January - anyone know if this also includes the booking 1/2 priced item or just for the party host?

Chilly Z

samcleod
12-26-2010, 11:48 AM
I am pretty sure that it is only the hostess benefits.

NoWickChilly
12-26-2010, 01:29 PM
I am pretty sure that it is only the hostess benefits.

Thank you!
I just looked on my workstation - it does say ONLY host rewards and not the booking reward.Still very good!

JGannon
12-27-2010, 09:51 PM
Remember for the past hostess to get that booking credit, the party has to be @ least $150.00 in sales to qualify for the 1/2 price item.

Autumn's Mom
01-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Use the hostess wish list when you do your hostess coaching this way you can show her how to get what she wants in the most cost effective way before her party starts. So the night of her show spend a few minutes with her and during your party you can make mention that your hostess can earn this item on her wish list if she has a friend who would also like to become a hostess. This also gives your hostess an incentive to ask her friends and encourage them to book. If she can get her items one at a time at each party 1/2 price she will be excited. Hope this helps and I didn't ramble on.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1