WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Ring in the New Year with Scentsy

samcleod
12-23-2010, 10:57 PM
Have you ever had that big let down after Christmas and new years? Do you get slightly depressed?:( I do.

Keep this New Year bright and ring it in right.

Purchase some scentsy from the party "ring in the new year".

For all purchases of $25 or more, you will be entered into a drawing for a Scentsy system for $20.11.

For all purchases of $50 or more you will be entered into a drawing to get a free scent of the month bar for all of 2011.

Party ends 12/31/10

For any questions contact me by email or by phone.
Stephanie
[email protected]
919-795-3828

samcleod
12-28-2010, 12:25 PM
If you purchase $100 or more, email me. You will receive a free gift.

samcleod
12-29-2010, 01:59 PM
I am extending this party until January 7, 2011.
I have recently learned of a family in need in my community. They have a little 5 year old girl who has inoperable desmoid tumors. The tumors are restricting her movement and the treatment is expensive. I am donating a portion of proceeds from this party to this family to help with the cost of the treatments.

It is statistically proven that most families are one medical emergency away from ruin. Lets help ease the burden on this family.

By buying some great products, you know you are helping a little life get better.

All previous incentives will still be in effect.

If you have questions, please join me for a chat (http://momchats.com/wahmchatroom/) on January 5th from 2 unitl 9 pm EST.

I love my kids and I hate to think what this family is going through. I was a wreck when my daughter was hospitalized for Croup and that was short term. This family has been fighting for over 2 years.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1