WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking into this company

azmommybiz
12-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Hello

I'm thinking about maybe joining this company in Jan or Feb. I was wondering if someone can send me some info and maybe some samples.

Thanks
Sophine

SuzanneL
12-20-2010, 05:54 AM
Hi, Sophine! Has anyone from Watkins replied to you yet? If not, you're welcome to send me your mailing address privately and i will get some info out to you.
Watkins is a great company with over 350 products that you will love. I use alot of them and have built up a good customer base.
Good luck in your new business and I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day and Merry Christmas.

Suzanne

bianca5454
12-20-2010, 06:16 AM
Sophine,
Good luck with your research! Watkins is a wonderful company to be a part of. I've been with them for more than 7 years and wouldn't have it any other way~ :)

The Watkins Man
12-21-2010, 12:04 PM
How much money can I make with Watkins?
Watkins Independent Associates earn commissions on every sale. You earn a 25% profit on your retail sales volume, and you earn bonus income (up to 15% more) that increases as you grow your business and progress through each level of achievement. You also make bonus income on the sales of your Associates, if you decide to sponsor anyone. Your income potential is only limited by your drive and creativity to sell the products.

Is training required to become a Associate?
You can learn about Watkins products and marketing strategies in the comfort of your own home. Watkins does offer training meetings and conventions around the country, which are, of course, optional.

Do I have to meet monthly sales quotas to continue being a Associate?
Absolutely not, Watkins places no sales requirements on your business.

How expensive is it to start a Watkins Business?
The Membership Package is only $39.95 . Not much, when you consider the costs involved in starting up most businesses. After one year, you will need to pay an annual fee of $30.00 to maintain your membership.

What are the requirements to become a Watkins Independent Associate?
In addition to buying the Membership Package, you need to be at least 18 years of age, a citizen of the U.S. or Canada, and have a valid Social Security, Federal ID, or Social Insurance number.

What if I have questions?
Watkins is committed to team work. The business manual will usually answer many of your questions, however you are always free to contact your Sponsor or Manager to discuss questions or ideas you may have concerning your Watkins business. In addition, Watkins provides a "Support Hotline" that can offer you business assistance and up-to-date company information.

If you have any further questions please feel free to pm or email me.

Doug

NaturesHeritage
12-23-2010, 10:48 AM
Hi Sophine,

I would be happy to send you some samples of Watkins products and to work together if you are interested in the Independent Associate program. I grew up with Watkins products and my family has used them for over 90 years beginning with my grandparents.

Please check out my Independent Watkins Associate website/blog Natures' Heritage which has more information on the Associate program and the Summit Group, the highest achieving group within Watkins.

Happy Holidays and looking forward to hearing from you in the New Year...

Sherry Martinez
Associate #390282

femaleunicorn2002
12-25-2010, 08:34 PM
Hello,
I would like to become a Watkins rep, I here that it is an wonderful opportunity.
If possible I would love to try a couple of samples from someone here and perhaps sign up under them. I respond to my messages asap

Thank you
Sandy

SuzanneL
12-26-2010, 06:24 AM
Hi, Sandy! I hope you had a Merry Christmas! My son and I have been Independent Watkins Associates for over 4 years. We love the products and the business. Send me your mailing address and I will be more than happy to send you info and samples. Also, check out my link for alot of great info. http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=ge6336 If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks! and I look forward to helping you.

Suzanne:)

NaturesHeritage
12-26-2010, 10:50 AM
Hi Sandy,

Hope your Holidays are going well. I would be happy to send you some Watkins samples and work with you as you develop your Independent Watkins Associate Business. Just send me your mailing address and some items will be on their way. Watkins is a great company. Our family has used the products consistently for over 90 years! It is also a strong company, over 140 years old that has withstood all types of economic times, including the Great Depression, two World Wars, and today's downturn, so it isn't going away, like some of todays' companies.

Feel free to check out my website/blog at Independent Watkins Associate 390282, Watkins Products, Home Business, Blog (http://www.naturesheritage.com) or look at http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=MT4729 for more information.

I enjoyed browsing your Urban Oracles site. Have a great day out there and stay warm! NYC/Philly are such great places to be during the Holidays!

Sherry Martinez
Associate #390282
Web: Independent Watkins Associate 390282, Watkins Products, Home Business, Blog (http://www.naturesheritage.com)
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 1-800-354-5392

bianca5454
12-27-2010, 08:14 AM
Ladies,
Good luck with your research. You have loads of support here! Gather your info, ask LOTS of questions and work with someone you are comfortable with.

Watkins is a very family friendly company and I know you will love being part of this Watkins family.

Do keep us posted ~ <><

homeformyboys
12-28-2010, 05:35 PM
Watkins is such a great company!

When I first joined, I couldn't believe how many people had heard about them ( I hadn't ). I find that people have either never heard of Watkins, or they have and love the products. I have never heard a negative comment about Watkins- absolutely amazing, considering how a lot of people seem to like to find fault in everything. I've even had people knock at my door to order products, after noticing the Watkins bumper sticker on my vehicle- I wasn't even trying to sell anything! :)

Even if I wasn't building a business, I'd still want to be a customer - the products are that good!!

Good luck with your business

Kim

WAHMInSoCal
12-29-2010, 08:46 AM
This is such a fabulous company to be apart of..
Good luck to you :)

Teresa

azmommybiz
12-29-2010, 11:02 AM
I got alot of great replies on this company.

Suzanne,

I will send you a PM with my info.

Thanks
Sophine

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1