WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : questions

Bridgett2t09
12-14-2010, 03:53 PM
I have one consultant under me..What do I have to do to become a lead consultant.I looked at the compenisation plan..it looks like i have to have one active consultant and do $1000 in one month? To stay lead do you have to do that every month?

Do any of you use a i-pad for business? netbook? We have a laptop but I would like something small to carry around..Not sure if I could do Scentsy on a i-pad?

Thanks!

Bridgett

samcleod
12-14-2010, 04:17 PM
To achieve lead you have to have 1 active consultant under you (which means they sell at least $150), you have to sell at least $500 prv, and the group wholesale volume has to be $1000. Whole sale is 75% of retail so 1000/.75 = 1334 sold.

Once you achieve lead you retain the title, but potentially not the income. You have to meet the requirements each month to get that commission.

You would be able to use and ipad or a netbook. For small things I use my iphone, then everything else I use my laptop. I am thinking I might get an ipad though. :)

NoWickChilly
12-26-2010, 09:04 AM
I have an iPad and it works great with the new workstation! If you have a lot to type it might be woth getting a keyboard.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1