WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Tastefully Simple On Tour?

TastefullyMI
12-12-2010, 06:38 AM
You going?

Remember the deadline for early-bird reg is this week (the 16th I believe) for $99 and it's only $79 if your a first-time attendee!

LindsayR
12-12-2010, 04:02 PM
Can u tell me when theyll be in KC? Thanks!

TastefullyMI
12-12-2010, 05:39 PM
They may not be in KC directly since they go to 16 locations Nationwide, Lindsay. Next time I'm on our system I'll see what may be closest to you. The denser the population of consultants, the more likely it is that a "tour" may be near by.

LindsayR
12-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Thanks I would appreciate it. The lady I'm signing up under mentioned something about KC but hadn't sent any info yet so I was just curious. I'm just so excited i cant wait to sign up! January can't come soon enough!

TastefullyMI
12-13-2010, 09:56 AM
Oh how fun, Lindsay! Wishing you much success!

gkoinski
12-13-2010, 02:33 PM
I would like to, but I'll be back in school then. Guess I better figure this out by the 16th! Being mine would be in Pittsburgh, and how much snow we can get in February, it makes me 'shudder' (no pun intended) about traveling then (6 hrs by vehicle, or flying).

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1