WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I offer seo services on Ebay

carla_easley
12-10-2010, 11:01 AM
If you need more traffic to your site, then allow me to create over 5,000 backlinks to your site. Our Xrumer SEO services will boost your rankings tremendously on search engines such as Bing, Google, and Yahoo. You'll receive your order within 48 hours and a full report will be sent to you with verified backlinks to your site. Backlinks= More traffic & Money! If you are interested in my services, please check out the 3 day auction listing on Ebay. The bid is starting at only $5. Most sellers are selling Xrumers services for $100 + but not me. I'm willing to help moms get backlinks to their site without spending alot of money for these services. Xrumer SEO Service, Web Traffic, 5,000+ backlinks - eBay (item 230561937330 end time Dec-11-10 09:17:16 PST) (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230561937330&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

TSmom
12-10-2010, 01:28 PM
It may be difficult to get bids when your ebay feedback score is so low. To be honest, I was about to place a bid until I saw that. :-/

hbworker
12-13-2010, 06:40 PM
I agree completely with TSmom. At 50% feedback score, you can't expect to get many sales. I, too, looked at your link and was considering trying it out until I saw your feedback score. I don't buy from sellers who have a 97% or less feedback score simply because there are so many sellers out there. The competition is fierce. I would suggest setting up a new profile and provide stellar products and customer service.

khakigirl
12-14-2010, 06:38 AM
I agree with the others here. I would NEVER buy anything from someone with such low feedback. I have high standards and almost never buy anything from someone without 99% or better feedback (unless it's a well known seller like Buy.com).

I did look at the negative feedbacks he/she was given and the one that counts (the one in the last 12 months) looks like it was for a stupid reason. OP, you should try to get the buyer to give revised feedback for that item.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1