WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Scentsy Success Goodies...

MMTorres
12-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Hi everyone! I'm new on here-this is my first post to the forums. I signed up with Scentsy on the 6th and just got my welcome kit 2 days ago...pretty excited, my living room smells like heaven. lol.

I'm about to order a duffle bag from Scentsy Success to keep my stuff in as well as the mini-testers and the scentsy thing mini pink bag to send mini testers out in. I have 2 questions for you ladies who may have already purchased these things.

1)There are 2 duffle bags, which one do you guys prefer? I kind of like the more expensive one but was wondering if anyone thought it was that much better?

2)will all of the mini testers fit into the scentsy thing pink bag? I have a long distance party set up so i was going to send the mini testers in that bag for the hostess to carry to work, etc. Is it the appropriate size for the testers, a catalog or two and some order forms?

Thanks a bunch!

-Morgan

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1