WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

The Watkins Man
12-10-2010, 06:56 AM
If yes, how is it going?

bianca5454
12-11-2010, 05:00 AM
I do not and it is not recommended by the Summit group. The co-op is a wonderful option available to the Summit group team.

I am not sure if I was of any help to you, but..........

The Watkins Man
12-21-2010, 11:58 AM
When you reach the manager level you can purchase leads directly from Watkins. I was just wondering if anyone here has tried it.

littlescotia
01-16-2011, 05:39 PM
I had considered purchasing the leads at one point. But with the other things I'm doing (Summit Group) I decided I didn't really need to.

You could try it for a month and see how it goes.???

jan's-naturals
10-08-2011, 07:33 AM
I don't purchase them either.
I rather like the personal attention of knowing someone and realizing how you are helping them enrich their lives with Watkins.

And, like the others have said, the Summit Group really helps you and I don't feel the need to purchase leads.

Jan

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1