WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Spring Sprint

samcleod
12-08-2010, 05:50 PM
I am trying to decide between 2 different spring sprint locations. Which do you think is closer to Raleigh NC?
Fredericksburg, VA - Wednesday, February 9
Hilton Head Island, SC - Saturday, February 12
Thanks for your imput ladies. I think they may both be about 3-4 hours travel distance.

samcleod
12-09-2010, 11:25 PM
So I think I am going to go to the south Carolina one. Do you think that it is against the rules to bring an infant? My youngest will be 7 months old and I am still nursing. I would love to take her with me. Also would I have to also pay the guest for her?

LAscents
12-10-2010, 08:55 AM
So I think I am going to go to the south Carolina one. Do you think that it is against the rules to bring an infant? My youngest will be 7 months old and I am still nursing. I would love to take her with me. Also would I have to also pay the guest for her?

Good news for you:

No children are allowed to attend Spring Sprint events, with the exception of nursing infants and
babies less than 12 months old.

Taken from the Terms and Conditions listed under the registration

samcleod
12-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Laurie, You always have the answers. Thanks so much. I think I have my hubby convinced that we should make it a weekend thing, since it is 5 hours away. I don't think that I could leave her for the weekend though. It is hard enough for just one night away.

JAngus
12-11-2010, 09:49 PM
I'm in Memphis, so I'm obviously going to the Memphis one, but given your choices, I think I would choose Hilton Head. I would prefer a place with any remote possibility of visiting a beach. :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1