WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

garylynn
12-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Low-pressure sales:
There are no sales quotas -- just a minimum order of $1 keeps you active.
You don't have to carry any inventory, which can be both expensive and take up space and although attendance at regular meetings is recommended (and very helpful), it's not mandatory.

Why Now Is A Great Time
September through December is our Super Selling Season! It's when many Avon Representatives earn the most money. We have loads of great Holiday items and gifts for Halloween through Christmas, not to mention our fabulous skincare, cosmetic, jewelry, bath & body and clothing line. Plus, our pricing is so reasonable for your customer! Have you seen our current brochure? Feel free to contact me to see the latest one.

Who would you sell to?
Family members...Friends...Neighbors...Co-workers? How about your kids' teachers? Husband's co-workers? The receptionist at your doctor's office? So many women love Avon and some of them have not seen a brochure for years. Brochures are viewable online so you can even sell to friends and family across the country.

What's the earning potential?
Career or pocket money - you decide! As with most any direct sales opportunity, what you can make will depend on how much you put into your business. To start, for your first four campaigns (first 8 weeks) Avon will guarantee a 40% commission on all of our core brochure items (which is about 80% of the brochure) when you place your orders online and meet a $50 minimum each time. We also have an exceptional optional mlm program with unlimited earnings possibilities......

Will I get a website?
You can have a website just like mine for an additional fee. However, you do not need a website to place your orders online.

How do I get started?
You can sign up right now by visiting the website listed below. The cost is only $20 and you will receive the your full start-up kit within a week. I will then contact you to go over all the fun details of the business to help you get off to a great start. You can think of me as your Avon coach and can contact me anytime with questions or more information.

I am a top Sales Leader in Avon and have been fortunate enough to help more than 100 women get their Avon businesses started & would love to have you on our team!!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1