WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Boosting Business in January

emily3247
12-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Okay I've been seriously thinking about how to keep my sales up through January. I'm thrilled with Novemeber and December's sales, but I don't want to lose momentum going into the new year. So far, I've gotten a booth at the Cincinnati Home and Garden Show, have one potential home party and talked to a couple of people who are interested in the "Bring Back my Bar" scents, but I'm wondering what everyone else does to keep their business going strong in January??? Any ideas?

samcleod
12-07-2010, 03:05 PM
I have a calendar, that on the days I want parties, I have an incentive written in. I have had people fight over a certain day, and I will have one do a basket party and another do a home party and I will let each have the incentive and will give the booking to them. This keeps them happy and will help raise sales, because each of my hostesses is trying to get $400 in sales (I coach my hostesses to try to hit the $400 mark to get 15% free).

emily3247
12-08-2010, 11:51 AM
yeah I coach all my hostesses to $400 too because it benefits them the most and practically guarantees that I'm not going to have a party with low sales. I'm making open date cards out of cardstock for my party on Saturday and the prizes they get will be a mystery until their party.... we'll see how it works out! thanks for your suggestion though!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1