WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : sign up specials

marleneb26
12-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Any silpada sign up specials going on?

Cheryl
12-05-2010, 08:58 PM
Hi Marlene,

Silpada is not offering any sign-up special, but they do give you a $200 jewelry certificate when you submit your first qualified show: $500 and 10 orders.

If you would like more sign-up information, please feel free to message me here or send me an email to [email protected]

Cheryl
12-12-2010, 07:27 AM
Wanted to share that Silpada has sweetened the deal! The $200 jewelry certificate that you had to earn has been discontinued and replace with an even better option!

New Representatives now have a choice of one of three preselected jewelry ‘looks’ to receive for FREE as part of her Sign-up Kit! There are three fantastic looks to choose from, valued up to $179!

blingslinger
12-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Chiming in! Actually, I do think you can "double dip" so to speak. The Spoil Yourself Incentive doesn't disappear until July 31, 2011. Here's the note Silpada sent:

Enhanced Representative Sign-up Kit Program – Effective December 1, 2010
Your new Recruit’s first jewelry look is on us! Each new Representative has her choice of one of three preselected jewelry ‘looks’ to receive for FREE as part of her Sign-up Kit! We have three fantastic looks, valued up to $179, that were specially selected by Bonnie & Teresa to help new Recruits get their businesses started in style! For those of you wanting to share the business opportunity with others, this program is just what you need to jump-start your recruiting in the New Year! Silpada will be contacting all new December Representatives to obtain their choice of a free look.

Note that this program change will replace the Spoil Yourself Sign-up Special program which will be discontinued as of July 31, 2011.

Click here (http://http.vitalstreamcdn.com/silpada_vitalstream_com/sdr/pdfs/US/SignUpKit_US_120810.pdf) to view the new Sign-up Kit Program Flyer and Free Jewelry Looks!

cabimom
12-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Is this only for December sign ups?

Cheryl
12-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Cabimom, this is now part of Silpada's sign-up kit! I love that they are now adding the jewelry sets.

Cheryl
12-12-2010, 08:14 PM
Note that this program change will replace the Spoil Yourself Sign-up Special program which will be discontinued as of July 31, 2011.

I'm going to call corporate tomorrow, just to get clarification. The email says it is replacing the Spoil Yourself Incentive, so I'm thinking that those who have already signed up have until July 31st to qualify for the $200 jewelry certificate. It sure would be nice to "double dip"!!

KristenB
12-12-2010, 09:28 PM
I was kind of thinking the same thing? Can they double dip?? I was thinking no but I will get clarification for myself as well. The special they do have is in January hostesss will get an extra 100.00 in jewelry for holding a qualified show!!!! One Hundred Dollars in free jewlery for having us come over and party:)) In February it's 50.00 in free jewelry...

Now that is a good deal for anyone wanting to join and get some bookings really fast:))

Happy New Year to us!

cabimom
12-13-2010, 10:01 AM
Ok, so basically you will get $179 in jewelry when you sign up, then by holding only one qualified show and acting as hostess you can receive the hostess dollars, PLUS $200 Spoil yourself rotten, PLUS an additional $100 PLUS the commission on the sales? If that is true, it is waaaaaaayyyy Cool!!:D I'm calling my rep to confirm and you may be seeing me at your conference this year!! (lol!)

Cheryl
12-13-2010, 10:20 AM
Great News!! I just got off the phone with Customer service and yes new consultants get to "Double Dip" up until July 31st!

So now, when you join Silpada you get to pick on of three "looks" valued up to $179, plus when you submit your first qualified show ($500 and 10 orders) you will also get the Spoil Yourself $200 jewelry certificate. Host your own starter show and get the hostess jewelry for yourself as well...all this gets you a nice little collection for your display!!

Cabimom, definately call your Silpada Rep!! :)

cabimom
12-13-2010, 11:40 AM
(lol!) After I posted earlier I went to send her an email and she had already sent the flyer attachment!! (Smart girl contacting her hostess'!)

blingslinger
12-13-2010, 03:10 PM
Oh Cabi Mom!!! This is such a great time to sign up!! $200 Spoil yourself incentive for having a qualified party + $179 Jewelry look with your kit + $100 jewelry bonus for having a qualified party in January = LOTS of FREE jewelry :)

Let us know what you decide!!

Deirdre