WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I need help placing order...

TSmom
12-02-2010, 06:07 AM
The new University of KY warmers are out. Can someone please tell me how to find it on your personal website.

perfect-scents
12-02-2010, 07:35 AM
Hi,

I just emailed you the link to the Kentucky warmer.

The Campus Warmers are located under the Buy tab on the website, then click on Full-Size warmers, and from the drop down menu click on Campus Collection. This lists all the current campus warmers we have available.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or trouble finding the one you are looking for.

Have a great day,
Heather

christyvw2004
12-02-2010, 09:25 AM
You can also just click on the first ad that shows up on your consultants page and choose either Kentucky or North Carolina.... Little contest going on right now for "bragging" rights for those orders placed by Dec 4th.
https://christyv.scentsy.us

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1