WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking to start!

tattoolanoue
12-01-2010, 10:08 AM
Hi all,

I am interested in joining Scentsy! I am a lia sophia advisor now and I love the direct sales industry. I love lia but I am looking for something a little more affordable for my customers! I know the start up is $99...I am looking for a little more info. I know I got some PM's but I can't seem to figure out how to respond to them! lol Do you have trainings or conventions. What exactly comes in the starter kit. Do you get a discount on purchases for your display. How often are items added to the catty. Any info would be great! I am in Illinois and would like to find someone close to me to meet with and discuss this opportunity! Thanks so much ladies! I love this forum, it has been so helpful with my lia business!

imamomagain
12-01-2010, 11:53 AM
To answer some of your questions, yes they have Convention usually held in late July/early August. There are the Spring Sprints which start in February, Leadership Retreat which is in January held for Directors and above.
They have weekly training calls/webinars and there is a Consultant Forum.
Catalogs are changed twice a year. In March and September.
We earn commissions from our sales and those of our team members. There is no upfront discount (which I love!) you can actually see and know what you're making each month.
Good luck with your research and hope to see you join the Scentsy family!

samcleod
12-01-2010, 12:45 PM
You get all the scent testers in the starter kit, a bar of scented wax, a warmer, a room spray, a travel tin, and a Hanging freshener. You also get business cards, order forms, catalogs, and your starter guide.

It is a fantastic deal and a great investment of $99.

If you would like to email me for more information, you are more than welcome to.
[email protected]

The Scentsy family is a wonderful group of girls and guys.

Steph

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1