WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : January

samcleod
12-01-2010, 06:31 AM
I can't wait to smell My wish in January. Does anyone know what color Margot will actually be? It is a very dark color.

imamomagain
12-01-2010, 11:49 AM
It's hard to tell exactly what color it is. My experience with WOTM from the past, is that they just look so much better in person! I think it's a beautiful warmer and can't wait to get my hands on it.

samcleod
12-01-2010, 12:51 PM
I can't wait to see it in person also. I usually do the scent of the month, but I may just have to upgrade this month. :)

I was thinking it looked burgundy - which would be fabulous, I just am not wanting a black.

kelfr25
12-01-2010, 02:49 PM
It's antique silver, so it's probably a dark-ish silver. I may have to upgrade too. I can't wait to smell My Wish either... Hmm...

samcleod
12-01-2010, 05:12 PM
I guess I will need to read the description a little better. And if I really like it, this one is going to be one of mine. I have to start thinking about office decorations.

christyvw2004
12-02-2010, 09:36 AM
the warmer looks gorgeous....I am thinking a "keeper". The scent--always a mystery to me...makes it more interesting I think.
https://christyv.scentsy.us

emily3247
12-06-2010, 07:52 PM
I'm super excited about the January warmer! It's awesome..... can't wait!

samcleod
12-07-2010, 03:07 PM
I am really excited about it and can't wait. I usually get my scent of the month kit around the 16th. That is next week. Counting down :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1