WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Ladies, I need some help

slicing_angel2003
11-16-2010, 11:28 AM
Hello, I've been a WAHM for a few years now. I tried some of the crafting ideas, but those just didn't work for me. I'm all thumbs, but my mother, who has recently become a stay at home grandmother with the arrival of my nephew, is very interested in sowing items for a little money. She doesn't have an internet connection so I'm doing all the looking for her.

The American Home Crafts company seems to offer what she wants, but I have questions.

Do any of you ladies have experience with them?
If so are they a good company to work for?
Do they pay as promised?
Just how strict is their quality control?

I know companies want high quality products, but some are almost impossible to make happy. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.

IllNevergiveup
11-16-2010, 02:01 PM
Hi I don't have any experience with them but her is a link to the bbb

BBB Review of American Home Crafts in Vacaville, CA (http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/work-at-home-companies/american-home-crafts-in-vacaville-ca-10163)

they have an F I usually start with the bbb and internet search.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1