WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : FULL TERM I made it!

Amy Jacobs
11-14-2010, 08:57 AM
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!! 37 weeks today :) OMG thank god (lol) now I am ready and anxious come on baby!

Kelly M
11-19-2010, 10:20 AM
Glad to hear it. I bet you're about 38 now. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow. So glad to be ending the first trimester. Hopefully I will feel better and have more energy. Right now I cry over everything. Its funny because it doesn't have to be happy or sad, I can just read a magazine article and I start to cry. Its pretty funny when I think about it. Good luck Amy and best wishes, I can't wait to see a pic of your baby girl.

Amy Jacobs
11-21-2010, 02:30 PM
Hey lady!

OMG 38 weeks today and Friday I had the membrane sweep done I was soooooo hoping it would get the ball moving! Lost my plug minor contractions and that was it :( I am so bummed. I go again Wed the day before Thanksgiving for another sweep if nothing then I will be induced the following Friday. I thought with this being my 4Th it would happen much easier not so.. I had my last 2 kiddos at 37 weeks. This one decided shes going to stay in awhile.

I am glad to hear your almost through that first hurtle the first trimester is the pits. I know the second will go easier on you :)

Ill keep you posted ~Amy