WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Kris<3herbabes
11-12-2010, 08:29 AM
It already says I've made LEAD CONSULTANT. :) I'm super SUPER excited. :) Just wanted to share how AMAZING I think Scentsy is... one question.. My title on my website says certified Consultant but when I check my Sensational Start Tracker it says LEAD CONSULTANT is that just because it's past the 10th? :) Just wondering ugh. .STILL SOOOOO EXCITED

jessicaj
11-12-2010, 09:53 AM
Yay! congrats!

comforthaven
11-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Congrats. You may have reached this new title after Nov.10th. It'll reflect on your website by Dec.10th.

The recent PWS upgrade makes it possible for consultants to see their titles change in real time. That's why you can see it in your workstation.

perfect-scents
11-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Congrats Kristen!

Way to go!

Heather

lrstith
11-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Congrats!!! You are doing awesome!!!!

bcylab
11-13-2010, 01:50 PM
That is awesome Congrats.:p

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1