WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Pampered monkey mommy
11-09-2010, 01:36 PM
THIS MONTH EARN THE SNOWMAN APPETIZER PLATES FOR FREE!!

That’s not all! If your name is picked you will also have the option of buying one of these Holiday essentials for 60% off

Reversible Bamboo Carving Board & Forged Cutlery Carving Set-- Only $73.80! (Save $110.70)
Cookie Press, TWO Stackable Cooling Racks & TWO Cookie Sheets--* Only $37.40! (Save $56.10)
Simple Additions Oval Platter with Cranberry Accent & Beaded Serving Fork-- Only $27.60! (Save $41.40)
NEW Snowmen Dots Divided Platter & Holiday Dots Square Bowl-- Only $19.20! ($28.80)
When your guest sales total $650 or more, hosts may choose: the Roasting Pan with Rack, Meat Lifters and Baster & Cleaning Brush is also one of your choices! Only $66.40! (save $99.60)

Here’s how to enter into this drawing:

Go to my website: Welcome To My Personal Web Site (http://www.pamperedchef.biz/saravillani)
Click on “Shop Online” enter “Mystery” for first name and “Winner” for last name
Under the hosts name should be and go shopping!
For any order placed you’ll receive one entry, for any order over $60 you’ll receive 2 entries, and for any orders with a Booking, you’ll get THREE entries! Orders are paid with credit or debit cards, and shipped directly to you (outlet items are not allowed in this promotion). Deadline for orders is: Monday, November 29th / Winners will be notified via email.

Any order over $150 is eligible for the DEEP COVERED BAKER for only $30 (save $55!!)
The DCB is so versatile! Bake a 5lb chicken, turkey, roast, casserole and more!!

Happy Shopping:)

Sara
Welcome To My Personal Web Site (http://www.pamperedchef.biz/saravillani)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1