WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mamajcof3
11-09-2010, 12:48 PM
Hi

I'm hosting a Scentsy party this month and I've talked to my rep about joing the Scentsy team :) I'm just a little nervous about it, bc I've never done anything like this before. I've never been to a scentsy party actually (thats why I wanted to host one first). So...any tips/advice on how to start things off right? THANKS!! :)

christyvw2004
11-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Hi mamajc. I have never been to a scentsy party either (other then my own). I think you will see the night of your show how easy it is to show gals our product. We start checking out the scents and before you know it gals are laughing and sharing stories us what different scents remind them of. I would also talk to your rep about how you are on the border about signing up...she may be able to share some tips with you. I would also let your guests know that you are thinking of joining and gets some OH's booked asap. Good luck.
http://christyv.scentsy.us

brendal
11-10-2010, 08:31 PM
Tips, read everything you can get your hands on! Sign up for the Scentsy forums. My director has a Yahoo! group and we have all kinds of files and information to be downloaded. You can find some of this information on the Scentsy forums as well.

Scentsy has a training center and a resource area for downloads and training that will help you with your business. Scentsy Success sells tools and items you can use to promote your business. Get active and ask any and all questions that you have. Make sure Scentsy is right for you. Check out how things go at your party. Do all that you can to learn about Scentsy and how to succeed. For me, it has done very well compared to other direct sales companies that I have tried. I'm totally satisfied with it!

bcylab
11-12-2010, 10:25 AM
Everyone is giving you great advice. I have been with Scentsy for just over a year now and love my decision still to this day.

You will see at your party just how excited peope get over our products and you will keep great custoemrs with that excitment.

:p

samcleod
11-18-2010, 06:25 AM
I never went to a scentsy party before I signed up. I have been to several other party company parties, but I did not see a scentsy party. I have been fairly successful so far and love the product.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1