WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

WendiStark
11-09-2010, 10:24 AM
GBG Leaders are leading the charge with calls and webinars 6 days a week. Each call will have a different theme and style so you can learn from a variety of people that are not just talking about it, they are doing it. Tune in and get your team and new prospects to listen in. GBG is here to help and proud to have such strong leaders that will share their techniques for success! With the new 10-Pools-In-One Profit Sharing Program in Place, we are all on the same team now! Let these GBG Presidential Platinums help you!

Monday, November 8th at 6:00 pm (PST) Opportunity Call - Why No One Will Want to Miss Out On GBG!
Hosted by Jon Baker, Brian Babb & Mark Dietel
712-338-8238 pin code 117833#

Tuesday, November 9th at 6:00 pm (PST) Opportunity Call - How To Share GBG With Everyone!
Hosted by Larry Lane, Will Williams, and Tim Leclercq

Wednesday, November 10th at 6:00 pm (PST) Opportunity Webinar - The Straight Talk on GBG!
Hosted by Chris Curtis, Brad Aspin & Joseph McDermott
Webinar log-in info coming soon

Thursday , November 11th at 6:00 pm (PST) Opportunity Call - How Far Are You From Your Dreams?
Hosted by Simone Webster, Michael Irvin, and Kathy Assani

Friday, November 12th at 6:00 pm (PST) Opportunity Call - Ok, I'm Signed Up! What Do I Do Now?
Hosted by Randy Steen and Tom Armour

Saturday, November 13th at 10:00 am (PST) Opportunity Call - Getting Over the Fear of Getting Started!
Hosted by Dr. Ernie Panza & Susan Rouslin

Please let me know if you have any questions about GBG!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1