WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Oh my goodness Help....

Kris<3herbabes
11-05-2010, 04:38 PM
OK So my husband took off with my car last night and without thinking..... My order forms were in the car, My "Craft fair" Is Tomorrow... Have anyone had the trouble of Not having order forms for a Party/fair ??? He's 4 hours away until sunday so I can't run and get them either Any ideas? :( I am besides myself.. AH!! i knew when he left I should have double checked

jessicaj
11-05-2010, 09:33 PM
Run to an office supply store (or even WalMart) and grab some genaric invoice or order forms. They will get you through the day! Good luck!

indygirl
11-06-2010, 10:02 AM
I've had this happen where I went to a party without order forms. Have him fax you a copy, then maybe you can run some off at the copy store. Or maybe he could email you a copy and you could print them out on your printer. I know how this feels, don't panic! :0 ) Good luck!

Lexilou
11-06-2010, 02:26 PM
I just picked up a generic book of order forms at Wal-Mart to keep with me, just in case I ever run low. They don't look as nice as Scentsy order forms, but they get the job done!

bcylab
11-07-2010, 08:38 AM
I will have to look for these. There are times I realize at the last minute I am out of order forms. I need to get some for emergencies.

Good luck with your show. Have a blast.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1