WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Ebay Education

WhoIsRenee
11-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Has anyone bought any kind of guide for selling on Ebay? I'd like to be able to make a living on Ebay. There is that commercial for "Ebay Riches" that I've seen on TV. Has anyone tried it? Something like it? Just curious. I really would like to be able to make a full time income +.
If anyone has any success stories, I'd be interested in hearing about it.
Thanks so much for reading this.

Renee

dzeyez
11-13-2010, 05:05 PM
I used to sell on Ebay. I never purchased a guide. If you feel it necessary to get such a book try your local library.

khakigirl
11-14-2010, 08:04 AM
Read Ebay for Dummies. It has SO much information on everything - especially things like right days to start and end auctions, taking good photographs and whether you should get a store or just do auctions.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1