WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thinking of joining...

softball_momma
11-02-2010, 06:41 PM
I recently heard about Scentsy and it sounds like a great company...with an amazing product. I was hoping I could get more information about becoming a consultant...if anyone could email me I'd love to get more information.

LorettaA
11-02-2010, 07:02 PM
There is lots of great info and people here. If you click on a user name you can send your email address to that person. Feel free to ask questions. :)

softball_momma
11-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Ive been reading the posts here but most of them pertain to ordering or getting parties and such and I've only seen one that covered requirements...but nothing so much about joining...though I haven't gotten all that far back yet

christyvw2004
11-02-2010, 08:06 PM
I will send you an email with some general information. Great time to sign up with the holidays approaching--everyone needs to purchase gifts and with winter approaching we tend to close up our homes more---and its nice to have some great scents warming.
http://christyv.scentsy.us

lrstith
11-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Hello! Yes, Scentsy is a wonderful company!! I started with Scentsy 2 yrs. ago this month and have not regretted a minute of it since! The products are awesome and everyone that has bought from me says they will NEVER use anything but Scentsy again!
If you would like more info. just let me know and I would be glad to help you in any way.

softball_momma
11-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Christy and Renee..thank you both for your PMs!!! I'm reading the info now!

wicklessflames
11-03-2010, 05:34 AM
Yes, Scentsy is a great company, you will never regret it if you decide to join..everyone on this forum is very helpful with any questions you might have...Hope to be talking with you on the forum...Good luck with any decision you make...

softball_momma
11-03-2010, 08:26 AM
Yes, Scentsy is a great company, you will never regret it if you decide to join..everyone on this forum is very helpful with any questions you might have...Hope to be talking with you on the forum...Good luck with any decision you make...

Thanks so very much!!!!!

perfect-scents
11-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Scentsy is a great company with a great product.

I am having fun sharing the product with others. I just introduced Scentsy to two new customers yesterday!

Best of Luck in whatever you decide:)

Heather

Lexilou
11-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Good Luck with whatever you decide to do. If you do decide to go with Scentsy, you are in for the ride of your life! I have been with Scentsy for a little over a year, and I have no regrets about joining!
Take care, and see you on here!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1