WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Creme Cleanse + Scrub for Acne!

AprioriCandy
11-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Hi, Apriori Beauties!

I just wanted to let you know that the Creme Cleanser + Enzyme Activated Microscrub
Duo is very helpful for those suffering with Acne.

The combination of the deep pore and surface cleanser, (used twice a day, keeping the bacteria at a minimum) and the Enzyme Activated Microscrub (which keeps the dead skin cells from plugging up the pores), works very nicely together.

My teenagers who use this combo are having great success keeping their acne in check - their skin has cleared up with a gorgeous healthy glow!

I also recommend the Celloxylin MD 20Ex Acid Peel for as a stronger alternative to the scrub if someone would like even greater reduction in surface dead skin cells.

So happy this duo is on special this month - I know a lot of college students who could benefit from these products!

Hugs,
Candy

cindi8d
11-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the tip!
This is my favorite special ever...just can't beat those 2 products used together.

cindi :)

gkoinski
11-05-2010, 04:53 AM
Cindy, Do you have samples of the acne line? I'm still trying to find the right 'fit' for my older daughter's acne problem. You still have my address, right? Thanks!

cindi8d
11-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Hi Gina~
aB hasn't released an acne line yet but there have been test products that ran a while ago. I do have samples of the scrub and cleanse if you'd like me to send them and your daughter can try them out and see how they work for her.
Let me know and I'll pop some in the mail.

gkoinski
11-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Cindi, so the samples aren't available products yet?

I picked up the new Oxy Clinical line for her today at the store. We'll give this a whirl since it sounds perfect for her. I wouldn't mind her trying the samples though. My concern is, if they she likes them, when would they become available to purchase?

Thanks! You still have my address, right? If not, feel free to email me.

cindi8d
11-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Hi Gina :)

The Cleanse and Scrub that are available are part of our current skin care line (not an acne-specific line). We are hoping for the acne line to be released next year but there isn't a date yet.
Candy was just mentioning that she has several acne clients who use the current Cleanse and Scrub combo and it has helped with their acne. But again, they aren't products from an acne-specific line.

Alrighty, everyone confused? :D

If you'd still like me to send you the samples, no problem :) I'll double-check that I still have your address.

gkoinski
11-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Thanks. I think she'll try the new Oxy line first and see how it works for her, and will let you know later if we could use samples. I don't want to confuse her skin further with too many different products. Thanks Cindi!

cindi8d
11-07-2010, 08:05 PM
No problem, Gina. I hope she finds something that works. Acne can be such a painful condition to live with.

AprioriCandy
11-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Hi, Ladies!

I just took a look at the ingredient lists of the Oxy Clinical line. The primary ingredient of
the Cleanser and Lotion is 2% Salicylic Acid and the Clearing Treatment product is 5% Benzyl
Alcohol. Exfoliation and drying.

Acne is a three pronged problem. Increased production of natural oils (sebum), dead skin cells building up in the pores enough to plug them and trap bacteria within.

Move the dead skin cells along two to three times a week, and cleanse the skin's pores and surface twice a day to decrease bacterial trapping.

Use the Ezyme Acitivated Microscrub or Celloxylin MD 20Ex Acid Peel to decrease the build up of dead skin cells, and the deep pore/surface cleanser Celloxylin Creme Cleanse. The skin will be maintained at its natural correct pH, protecting the barrier function, and maintain the natural hydrolipid layer of moisture.

My teen also drank the Lifeoxylin elixir daily, with excellent results.

Hope this helps,
Hugs,
Candy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1