WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : November

bcylab
11-01-2010, 04:23 PM
This is starting to look like my best month yet. I just had my 1st year anniversary with Scentsy. I am so glad I started last October. I am only a part time Consultant, but I am slowly trying to get into things stronger.

So far for the month I have already palced a decent order and I have 4 parties scheduled for the month already. Possible 2 more possibly having parties as well.

I think this is the month that I will finally get some extra money to place into a savings account for that incident that always seems to come along.

I just wish I did not work on weekends. I have several Holiday Bazzars that I would love to have had a table at, but I am unable to take the time off of work this time around. I will have to make some adjustments to make a few of these for next year. One of them would have been great to go to, the tanle fee was only $10.00, it would have be a goo one to go to.

How is everyone else's Holiday months looking?

Keep up the wonderful work ladies, we are going to have some great months. I can feel it.

imamomagain
11-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Wow! Sounds like you will have a great November!! I am still on cloud 9 over last month! :)
November is usually the biggest month for us and I see some exciting things happening already...I have tons of basket parties going and a waiting list of 9 so far plus a few home parties scattered in there and a couple Holiday Craft shows.
Just keep that momentum going and you will have a very Merry Christmas (and a great anniversary!)
Bring on November!!! I'm ready! Oh, and I forgot I have a fundraiser starting this Wednesday too! My first one, so I'll keep you posted on how that goes...

lisahurt1
11-01-2010, 07:09 PM
What is a basket party? I want to help my mom get started going. Thanks.

Kris<3herbabes
11-02-2010, 06:17 AM
What do you guys normally say is the Last day for Holiday Shipping? Does the Company come out and let us know What day would be the LAST to get stuff here by the holidays? I have a Craft Show thing This Weekend and I'd like to let them book parties up until that time for Holiday Gift Ideas :)

imamomagain
11-02-2010, 08:32 AM
Scentsy will announce a date for guaranteed shipping by Christmas. But keep in mind that the date they give is guaranteed by Christmas Eve. You don't want to be out on that day making deliveries! I'm making mine Dec. 5th just to be safe. Might extend it if shipping is going well...

imamomagain
11-02-2010, 08:34 AM
Lisa---Basket Parties are like catalog parties only you give them a bag with all the scents. Scentsy has great sets of Mini Testers that come in a clear bag for $25 per set. They are a great investment! Hostess gets all the great benefits of a party without inviting everyone to their home...

Kris<3herbabes
11-03-2010, 09:17 AM
Scentsy will announce a date for guaranteed shipping by Christmas. But keep in mind that the date they give is guaranteed by Christmas Eve. You don't want to be out on that day making deliveries! I'm making mine Dec. 5th just to be safe. Might extend it if shipping is going well...

That sounds like a good!! thanks!! Christmas Eve is on a Saturday this year so I would go out on Friday the 23rd To make last min. Deliveries :D but it's good to know to have a set date :)
Thanks!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1