WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Another reason Silpada rocks!

blingslinger
10-29-2010, 04:04 PM
I got a personal email today from Silpada encouraging me and congratulating me on my hard work. I thought that was so very cool!! Thought I would share :) Love that our company takes time to really take care of the reps!

KristenB
11-01-2010, 12:28 AM
I know isn't it just the coolest thing to see that in your email? We do have an awesome company!!

blingslinger
12-13-2010, 03:41 PM
Okay..adding yet another fun reason :)

I qualified for the SOAR cruise in January...and last week I got a big box in the mail from Silpada...complete with snorkle (with SILPADA on it), mask, and underwater camera with a fun little note!!

They really do think of everything :)

cabimom
12-13-2010, 04:48 PM
That is so cool! Congratulations for earning the trip. Have a blast!

KristenB
12-13-2010, 09:50 PM
HEY CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Have a great time!! I am so happy for you!! Cheers!

blingslinger
12-13-2010, 10:31 PM
Ah thanks! Silpada really is a great company...they so take care of their girls :)