WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My skin is so awesome!

cindi8d
10-28-2010, 08:33 PM
I'm not bragging but seriously! My skin is looking a-m-a-z-i-n-g these days.

I have started alternating every night on my skin care regimen...one night with the 20EX Acid Peel and then one night with the Derma Firm Illuminator. If you aren't already doing this, DO IT and see if you notice a difference.

It's nearly midnight here and I'm going off about 4 hours of sleep and my skin still looks wonderful...no bags or dark circles under eyes, no uneven skin tone. Just fresh, bright, crazy soft skin.

I love you, ab.

cindi :)

cindi8d
10-30-2010, 10:39 AM
Speaking of my love for the Derma Firm, I just got the email that it's 30% off all day tomorrow. Sweet!

cindi

AprioriCandy
10-30-2010, 02:17 PM
Totally Agree, Cindi - my skin is Rockin'!!

I use the 20Ex Peel twice a week, and the Derma Firm Illuminator 5 times a week and
really see and feel the lift - like wearing Spanx on my face, Lol!!

Someone guessed my age as 14 years younger last week! :-D

So great to have such fabulous products!!

No tricks - all natural nutrient treats!
Happy Halloween!
XO Candy

cindi8d
10-31-2010, 12:18 PM
14 years younger?? That's awesome, Candy!

Hey, are you still using the DFI on age spots? How's it coming/going (:D)?

cindi

AprioriCandy
10-31-2010, 01:45 PM
Great results on the ones I started on - more and more keep blooming!

I'm paying for all the time in the sun from my youth!

Since starting to drink the Lifxoylin, and using the Celloxylin Body Lotion, I have not had
any new skin cancers!

XO Candy

gkoinski
11-05-2010, 04:55 AM
Is the Derma a temporary lift, or a progressive, permanent lift? I was with Arbonne in the past, and while the lift product they had was great, it was only a temporary lift - just lifted while you had it on (appearance only). Thanks!

AprioriCandy
11-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Hi!

The Derma Firm Illuminator treatment provides progressive lifting by use of Galvanic +/- Ion exchange, (removing impurities, pushing in nutrients via galvanic current), Far Infrared Light (deep thermal therapy that stimulates the mitochondria - cell energy - to wake up, energize and produce your own collagen and elastin - great for skin rejuv and scar repair), Ultrasound and Vibration aiding microcirculation and nutrient absorption. Re: Permanence-as I have achieved the results I love, I use it a little less - call it maintenance? Lol!

I am 54 years old, and have photos of my results from 5 months use of this electronic beauty gadget,
5 times a week. You will see actual lifting of my face, with great wrinkle reduction. You will ask if I lost weight - no I did not (unfortunately!). I do use all of the Apriori Beauty products as well. I did use the products you referred to in the past, and nothing compares to my results with the Derma Firm Illuminator!

I will PM you the link as I don't think I'm allowed to post it here.

Please let me know if you would like any other information!
Enjoy a Beauty-full weekend!
XO Candy

gkoinski
11-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Thanks Candy! Checking my messages now.

Updated: Just looked at your photos. You DO look like you lost weight. At 49, I'm starting to notice some dragging around my chin/cheek/neck area, so this had me looking. The $ amount (just being honest) scares me a bit though....*sigh*....

AprioriCandy
11-05-2010, 12:00 PM
My pleasure! Hahaha!

If you purchase the DFI by itself (comes with two Precision Skin Rejuvenating Serum Cartridges)
it sells for $359.

If you purchase it with a 30 Day Celloxylin Skin Care Set on Autoship (3 month commitment - can ship every other month) it sells for $250 (again with PSR Serum) + cost of Autoship Set.

We have had an occasional special on the DFI - one, the month of July and a one day special - where
it sold for 40% discount!!

However you purchase it, it comes with a year warranty and a Precision Skin Rejuvenating Serum Set (2 prefilled cartridges).

The DFI and the Celloxylin MD 20Ex Acid Peel have made the most noticeable difference in my appearance!

XO Candy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1