WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

acchickpea
10-28-2010, 10:36 AM
On average....How many baskets do you ladies sell a month?

DebraFerrie
10-28-2010, 03:34 PM
Hey
To me, there is no "average"....because even if you see 15 consultants here post that they sell 50 a month , you could sell 1.so what's the point,kwim?

Likewise, people here may sell 1 or 2 a month and you sell 50! Quite possible for ANYONE to join and go straight to the top!

In my other business(Scent Sations) I have well over 100 people on my team. Some only have a volume of $40 a month so if you asked them, you might be discouraged. I also have ones who order over $1000 a month, each and every month. They are obviously working the business A LOT more

Therefore I don't think asking someone how much they sell or how much they make bears any weight on what someone else can make!

acchickpea
10-29-2010, 08:12 AM
that is very true.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1