WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : La Bella's referral program

DebraFerrie
10-08-2010, 07:15 AM
For people considering La Bella , don't forget that they have the referral program where you earn $15 per each person you refer, who pays the regular monthly fee.

That is a great way to keep the cash coming in as you market for sales of those beautiful gift baskets.

I have yet to NOT get a check every 2 weeks , as there are just many Moms online looking for an opportunity like this.

Take a peek at what La Bella offers. No, it's not a get rich quick overnight type company. There is no such thing. And no, it's not MLM so you can't get that huge residual.

But if you are looking for several hundred a month, without inventory, catalogs or parties, that CAN be doable.

My link is on my blog if interested

Best wishes

Deb

AngelaSam
10-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Great points!

The referral program is one of 3 important areas to build your LBB business. The others are, Gift Sales commission and Corporate/Business Memberships.

If you share your LBB business with others your building a team, whose sales volume is including with yours, which helps to move you up to leadership positions. The farther you move up, you'll receive bonuses and sales commission percent increases!

It's not MLM because you have only one level. Enroll a new consultant and they become a part of your team. If they enroll someone, they don't become part of your team. The best part is you don't have to work the referral program. Some companies force you to meet quotas, LBB gives you the option to grow your business anyway you choose.