WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Lip tint rocks

DebraFerrie
10-06-2010, 07:21 PM
I am in love with the Simply Mauve-lous Lip Tint. My 8 year old daughter likes it too. Tingly feeling , nice and shiny and stays on well.

DebraFerrie
10-06-2010, 07:32 PM
Did I say 8 year old daughter? She was just 2!!! Where DOES the time go?

BurningBelief
10-07-2010, 03:46 AM
That's good to know, I was wondering about it. :)

bianca5454
10-07-2010, 06:22 AM
I love the lip tint - how it's medicated, moisturizing and pretty on! :)

WAHMInSoCal
10-07-2010, 07:06 AM
The Lip Tint Is Great.
I Enjoy That As Well...

mandm'smommy
10-07-2010, 09:31 AM
I have gone through a few of the lip tint trios---love them! Use them almost everyday,and my 5 year old daughter uses the lightest pink shade on occasion. These are a staple in my makeup bag.

Melissa

JessieBC
10-11-2010, 05:07 PM
My daughter and I use them. My daughter is 8 years old, and I feel comfortable her using the lip tints. The other nice lip product that is now considered my favorite is the Beeswax Natural with peppermint oil in it. I just love how all the lip care line make your lips feel alive and vibrant!

homeformyboys
12-02-2010, 08:33 PM
I love the lip tints as well- the darker shades are my favorites. I was so glad to find them as I have to use something ,( my lips dry out so badly:( ). Lipsticks work, but not as well as the Watkins lip tints, and they are all natural!!! What more can one ask for. :D

Kim

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1