WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

giznangel
10-06-2010, 10:28 AM
Hello everyone! Although I have been a menber of Bonanzle (now Bonanza) for over a year, illness stopped me from being able to follow my plans. I finaly just opened my booth (although it only has 8 items in it). Having had an antique, unique and collectible store that I had to close a few years ago, I have an entire roomful of things.

I decided to just take out a box and start to list items – whatever was in the box goes. The first box I took out was CHRISTMAS ITEMS that i had bought and never used (not even from my store lol)..

Anyway I want to invite everyone from WAHM to take a look. If anyone wants any of my items and comes from this post – I will take 20% off of the listed price (in addition to the 10% off of $30 total offered.
Just pm me here. This is a thank you for all of the help from wahms over the past year!

SomethingSpecial's booth at Bonanza (http://www.bonanza.com/booths/SomethingSpecial)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1