WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Winter Skin Relief

mandm'smommy
10-02-2010, 09:07 AM
Winter is approaching, and we all know that means dry skin! I have to give a huge shout out to Watkins Dry Oil Sprays. I just don't like to take the time to slather on lotion right out of the shower, but I know how vital it is to moisturize within the first 3 minutes of exiting a shower. My solotion has been to use the dry oil sprays. They are so quick to apply and do not leave a greasy feel at all, and they really work on my dry skin (especially my legs). I love this little wonder product! Definitely a staple for me year-around, but even more important in the coming winter months.

Melissa

bianca5454
10-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Melissa,
You have my thumbs up on this one! :)

I keep a bottle right in the shower with me! It does work great, quick, easy, no greasy feeling (just moisturizing), AND smells wonderful! My favorite is the Vanilla scent.

mandm'smommy
10-02-2010, 01:14 PM
Melissa,
You have my thumbs up on this one! :)

I keep a bottle right in the shower with me! It does work great, quick, easy, no greasy feeling (just moisturizing), AND smells wonderful! My favorite is the Vanilla scent.

I second the vanilla---love it!!

WAHMInSoCal
10-06-2010, 07:36 AM
I love this..

JessieBC
10-11-2010, 05:10 PM
I love the dry oil sprays! I am currently using the Lavendar, I love all their lavendar scents:)

Shiloh
10-14-2010, 08:43 AM
I must be overlooking them, but can't find the dry oil sprays when ordering. Where are they located?
Thanks, Kim

mandm'smommy
10-14-2010, 12:56 PM
Hey, Kim, they are under the personal care tab, but not the natural category...does that help?

JessieBC
10-14-2010, 06:24 PM
The dry sprays are in the Traditional section, and as of today you have to go to Business Materials and then Watkins Traditional Favorites. I hope you enjoy them as much as we all have!

mandm'smommy
10-15-2010, 06:03 AM
Not sure I really understood the email we got...are the dry oil sprays being discontinued?

Going to stock up now just in case....

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1