WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Pumpkin Butter Review

mandm'smommy
09-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Hey, Watkins friends,

I just tried the pumpkin butter for the first time---I love pumpkin butter in the fall and winter, and when I saw it on our seasonal list, I just had to try it.

So yummy in my tummy (insert yo yo gabba dance here).

I just keep getting more and more impressed with each "new" item I try. Lovin' it!:D

Melissa

waltzmom
09-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Did you use it on toast? If not, what did you use it with? I am new to Watkins also and don't know how to use some of the products!! ha ha

WAHMInSoCal
09-28-2010, 03:09 PM
Isn't it great Melissa. I love Pumpkin :D
I like the Pumpkin Butter on the Pumpkin Bread.

perfect-scents
09-28-2010, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the review on Pumpkin Butter, Melissa. I just ordered some as part of the seasonal sampler and all my goodies are arriving on Friday and I can hardly wait to go through everything.

I never thought of trying it on the Pumpkin Bread...thanks for that tip Teresa! I am getting hungry over here already:)

Love all the products I've tried so far and looking forward to adding more to my list each month.

Heather

mandm'smommy
09-28-2010, 03:43 PM
Did you use it on toast? If not, what did you use it with? I am new to Watkins also and don't know how to use some of the products!! ha ha

I used it on toast and with a cup of decaf, it made a nice fall afternoon snack!

Teresa, I love pumpkin bread, but I have never thought of putting pumpkin butter on pumpkin bread---I will have to try that now.

Melissa

DebraFerrie
09-28-2010, 04:57 PM
Funny you guys mention this.
I just ordered a jar for my Dad. He loves prune butter so I thought he'd love this too.
Puts it on toast and Stella Dora Breakfast treats.
I think he'll love it!

bianca5454
09-29-2010, 02:25 AM
Watkins pumpkin butter is very yummy! It is one of those items that sells out quick, so I've learned to stock up so have a few jars on hand.

I sampled this at a craft & vendor show once - you should have seen the sales! It's really good with animal crackers for the little ones~

mandm'smommy
09-29-2010, 06:25 AM
Watkins pumpkin butter is very yummy! It is one of those items that sells out quick, so I've learned to stock up so have a few jars on hand.

I sampled this at a craft & vendor show once - you should have seen the sales! It's really good with animal crackers for the little ones~

Oh, I will be ordering more so I can make sure I have this through the winter!

Thanks for letting us know, Bianca!

homeformyboys
09-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Hi all-pumpkin butter is awesome! It smells like pumpkin pie and tastes just as good-my very picky 9 yr old son told me that WATKINS ROCKS! after having it on his toast the first time:D
Kim

mandm'smommy
09-30-2010, 01:37 PM
Hi all-pumpkin butter is awesome! It smells like pumpkin pie and tastes just as good-my very picky 9 yr old son told me that WATKINS ROCKS! after having it on his toast the first time:D
Kim

Too cute, Kim...out of the mouths of babes (I guess 9 years isn't a baby anymore, but sounds like one smart little guy)

perfect-scents
10-01-2010, 10:29 AM
My order is due to arrive later today and I cannot wait to break into that Pumpkin Butter. Going to be baking a loaf of the Pumpkin Bread to go with it as well.

The anticipation is difficult and I admit that getting my big Watkins order is the higlight of my day today:)

Heather

mandm'smommy
10-01-2010, 01:34 PM
My order is due to arrive later today and I cannot wait to break into that Pumpkin Butter. Going to be baking a loaf of the Pumpkin Bread to go with it as well.

The anticipation is difficult and I admit that getting my big Watkins order is the higlight of my day today:)

Heather

I love getting a Watkins package--I take my time going through every single thing, and it really does feel like Christmas! Let us know what you think about everything.

Melissa

JessieBC
10-12-2010, 06:53 AM
Love getting Watkins in the mail, even if the products inside are not mine! Its fun opening them up and getting products ready for customers. I find the whole process quite fun!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1