WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Any Rendi Stylists here?

christy007
09-27-2010, 01:50 PM
Post Removed

jburke
09-27-2010, 03:43 PM
Can't wait until we get our own Rendi folder here on WAHM. I know they are working on it!

udesignit
11-21-2010, 08:41 PM
I became a Stylist about 1 week ago. I received my Stylist kit and was very impressed with all the supplies that were included. :p It is obvious that the company wants Stylists to start the business with minimal investments.

udesignit
12-15-2010, 10:05 PM
It looks like you have found your niche! One of the things I love about direct sales is that you can explore different opportunities. I have read your blog so I know that you love fashion and beauty. Much success to you as well.

Stella

apopkin
01-06-2011, 05:06 AM
Please tell me more about Rendi.

Comfort&Beauty
01-06-2011, 04:18 PM
I will PM you.

Thanks!
Sandra

apopkin
01-07-2011, 04:42 AM
I have a few more questions.
How much do business supplies cost?
How does the hostess rewards work? Who pays for them?
How many catalogs a year do you produce?
How many new items are added?
For instance, there are Christmas frames online right now. But since it is over will they be adding special ones for each holiday? Like Valentine's or Easter when that comes around? I know there are a few love theme frames, but will there be others? Just wondering.

Thanks!

Comfort&Beauty
01-08-2011, 07:36 PM
I have a few more questions.
How much do business supplies cost?
How does the hostess rewards work? Who pays for them?
How many catalogs a year do you produce?
How many new items are added?
For instance, there are Christmas frames online right now. But since it is over will they be adding special ones for each holiday? Like Valentine's or Easter when that comes around? I know there are a few love theme frames, but will there be others? Just wondering.

Thanks!

I sent you a pm:)

lwilber
03-08-2011, 02:13 PM
Hi Ladies-
I just joined WAHM and searched Rendi to see if there were any Rendi posts. Glad to see other Rendi stylists here. Just wanted to let you know there was a Rendi Leader around here too. I love all the new product lines and pricing this past month. Hope others see the wonder ground floor opportunity.
Keep up the great work ladies.

Camillemcc
03-20-2011, 09:04 AM
Hi Ladies,

I've been with Rendi since the beginning, but I'm new to this forum... It's looking like a fun place to hang out.

Melody Ross, one of Rendi's designers, and Kathy Wilkins who with Melody founded Brave Girls Club, introduced me to Rendi and are part of my downline. :) I LOVE them.

Representing Idaho...

Cam

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1